Ten Men and One Book
8 1/2" x 11" Spiral bound
Price - $20
Ten Men and One Book addresses the tough questions that face the New Testament Church as it seeks to propagate itself globally.
- Why are ministries in third world countries so dependent on outside money for their survival?
- Is it possible for local congregations in depressed economies to reproduce themselves without outside financial support?
- Why is the failure rate of church plants in foreign countries so high after the missionary and his money are withdrawn?
- How can the high failure rate of missionaries being sent to the foreign field be reduced?
- What is the biblical method of New Testament church propagation?
- What must be accomplished by the local assembly before a new church plant is attempted?
- What is the biblical ratio of church leaders to church members?
- Is the practice of tithing relevant to New Testament times?
The Instructor’s Edition and the Course Resource Materials provide the instructor with all the tools needed to efficiently and effectively teach the principles of New Testament church propagation that are presented in the text of Ten Men and One Book. The materials are designed to reduce the workload of the instructor so that a maximum amount of time may be focused on teaching the content of the text. Although this curriculum was designed to coordinate with a sixteen-week semester in a college setting, it is easily adaptable to the various schedules of the local church.
The Instructor’s Edition includes the complete text of Ten Men and One Book with the addition of marginal notes and an appendix. The appendix contains the course schedule, memory verse list, verse quiz answer keys, and coordination chart (for quiz and exam questions).
The Course Resource Materials (downloaded from this site after purchase) contain all the supplemental materials needed for the course, from student handout sheets for the first day of class to an Excel form for automatically calculating the final course grades. Please note that the student textbook (Ten Men and One Book) must be purchased separately.
The King James Bible was the source text used for the development of this curriculum. It should be used as the support text for this course.